Horizontal burglar bars create a modern feature in one’s home and are installed in the same way as the Cottage Pane Bars, but instead comprise numerous horizontal bars intercepted by as few vertical bars as are necessary (typically one or two). Vertical bars are only used when the window width is wider than standard size and/or where such bars can be situated behind an existing windowpane divide. No screws or bolts are used during the installation. Attractive Nylon collar-ends offer an eye-pleasing finish at all fixing points.
Technical Specifications of the Horizontal Bars
- Horizontal Bars: (steel square tubes) 25mm x 12mm x 1.6mm gauge.
- Vertical Bars: square 10mm x 10mm solid steel bars.
- Corrugated solid steel pins fix horizontal bars to the wall and are solidly fastened using effective epoxy glue.
- Plastic collar ends add an eye-pleasing finishing touch.
- Zinc-electroplate-galvanised for rust protection (hot-dip galvanising, for added protection from rusting, available on request).
- Exterior Polyester powder coating, available in a variety of colours, used for its superior resistance to fading.