FOR ALL TYPES OF BURGLAR PROOFING
THE TRUSTED NAME IN SECURITY FOR OVER 25 YEARS
Horizontal burglar bars create a modern feature in one’s home and are installed in the same way as the Cottage Pane Bars, but instead comprise numerous horizontal bars intercepted by as few vertical bars as are necessary (typically one or two). Vertical bars are only used when the window width is wider than standard size and/or where such bars can be situated behind an existing window pane divide. No screws or bolts are used during the installation. Attractive Nylon collar-ends offer an eye-pleasing finish at all fixing points.
Technical Specifications of the Horizontal Bars
- Horizontal Bars: (steel square tubes) 25mm x 12mm x 1.6mm gauge.
- Vertical Bars: square 10mm x 10mm solid steel bars.
- Corrugated solid steel pins fix horizontal bars to the wall, and are solidly fastened using effective epoxy glue.
- Plastic collar ends add an eye-pleasing finishing touch.
- Zinc-electroplate-galvanised for rust protection (hot-dip galvanising, for added protection from rusting, available on request).
- Exterior Polyester powder coating, available in a variety of colours, used for superior resistance to fading.
NEED A QUOTE?
WHERE TO FIND US?
CAPE TOWN (HEAD OFFICE)
12, 21ST Street (Off Epping Ave)
Elsiesriver Industrials, Cape Town
GAUTENG 94 Carter Street (off Forest Street) Forest Hill, Gauteng
DURBAN 8 Leon Place Sarnia, Pinetown
Get in Touch
+27 21 931 0150
12, 21st Street (Off Epping Ave)
Cape Town (Head Office)
94 Carter Street (off Forest Street)
+27 31 708 4594
8 Leon Place