One of our most affordable burglar doors is the Valuedor
The Valuedor is fitted in a four-sided frame with an easy sliding motion when opened or closed.
Steel bearings support the weight of the verticals sliding in the top track and are assisted by metal zinc-cast guides (or “feet”) sliding in the bottom track. No nylon/plastic wheels or feet are used due to the fact that these substances wear down quickly and are easily cut through for easy access.
The Valuedor is hot dip galvanized for sustained rust protection and then Polyester powder coated with a colour of your choice within our offerings.
Valuedor comes with a 5-year guarantee on all materials and workmanship.
A metal zinc-cast, dove-tailed guide is used in the bottom track to support the 17mm x 24mm vertical upright tubes. This allows for a telescopic guiding action when opening and closing the door, eliminating the need for spaces between the doors with added compatibility for unevenness of flooring.
Technical Specifications of the Valuedor
- All-steel construction
- Fitted with a conventional slam hook lock
- Single steel uprights; 24mm x 17mm x 1.0 mm gauge
- Fully galvanized Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) for rust protection and a longer life expectancy
- Four-sided steel frame allows for a more precise reveal fitting without any spaces making leveraging more difficult
- Pre-lubricated sealed steal roller bearings run in steel top track. No Nylon or plastic parts used
- A low profile, half-moon bottom track that is user-friendly and easy to traverse (for example; wheelchairs, trolleys, push-prams)
- Single metal guides used at the bottom of each upright, run in the bottom track for a smooth sliding motion
- All tracks manufactured with 180-degree folds for greater strength
- 3 rows of cross bracing on standard heights
- Cross-bracing fixed to every 4th upright normally, which are temper rolled hardened steel making them 2 times stronger than ordinary steel.