One of our most affordable burglar doors is the Budgetdor
The Budgetdor is our entry level security gate best-suited to securing the bedrooms or any other internal areas requiring a lower-risk security barrier. This security gate is similarly based on the Alphador design and is our value-for-money offering, suited to lower risk areas. Even though this security barrier is more affordable, we have not compromised on quality and it offers the same toughness as all our other burglar doors and gates. The Budgetdor security barrier includes a larger single upright with a top and bottom track and is fitted with a concealed star-hook lock and is best suited to internal installations.
The Budget door is fitted in a four-sided frame with an easy sliding motion when opened or closed. The Budgetdor is fitted with a star-keyed manual deadlock which is quick and easy to lock/unlock.
Steel bearings support the weight of the verticals sliding in the top track and are assisted by metal zinc-cast guides (or “feet”) sliding in the bottom track. No nylon/plastic wheels or feet are used due to the fact that these substances wear down quickly and are easily cut through for easy access.
The Budgetdor is hot dip galvanized for sustained rust protection and then Polyester powder coated with a colour of your choice within our offerings.
Budgetdor comes with a 5-year guarantee on all materials and workmanship.
A metal zinc-cast, dove-tailed guide is used in the bottom track to support the double uprights. This allows for a telescopic guiding action when opening and closing the door, eliminating the need for spaces between the doors with added compatibility for unevenness of flooring.
Technical Specifications of the Budgetdor
- All-steel construction
- Single steel uprights; 24mm x 17mm x 1.0 mm gauge
- Fully galvanized Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) for rust protection and a longer life expectancy
- Four-sided steel frame allows for a more precise reveal fitting without any spaces making leveraging more difficult
- Pre-lubricated sealed steal roller bearings run in steel top track. No Nylon or plastic parts used
- A low profile, half-moon bottom track that is user-friendly and easy to traverse (for example; wheelchairs, trolleys, push-prams)
- Single metal guides used at the bottom of each upright, run in the bottom track for a smooth sliding motion
- All tracks manufactured with 180-degree folds for greater strength
- 3 rows of cross bracing on standard heights
- Cross-bracing fixed to every third upright normally, and such uprights are fitted with a sealed steel bearing
Want to know more about the Budgetdor, or any of our other premium quality burglar doors at Magnador? Do not hesitate to contact us directly to discuss your requirements or fill in our online form to request a quote and one of our consultants will get back to you shortly.