Single Upright Magnagrille | Quality burglar bars for windows
Our single upright Magnagrille burglar bars are fitted with a four-sided frame for extra security and a neater finish, complimenting the Magnador range of retractable doors in appearance but is a rigid, fixed burglar bar and more affordable in price. As far as burglar bars for windows go, be it for commercial or residential requirements, clients can rest assured that these bars offer a tough security solution.
The single grille has a row of single, 12.7 mm x 12.7 mm, vertical tube uprights and is fitted inside a U-channel frame, fully framed with all four sides bolted to the walls. The single Magnador grille components are all fully galvanised to offer a high level of protection against corrosion.
The product is custom-made and is available in a range of colours to suit most applications. The product carries a 5-year guarantee on workmanship and materials.
Technical Specifications of the Single Upright Magnagrille
- All-steel construction for superior strength.
- Row of single bar uprights: 12.7mm x 12.7mm x 0.9mm gauge.
- Cross-braces are temper-roll-hardened and zinc-electroplate-galvanised.
- Fully galvanized Z275 galv. coating (32 microns thick) for rust protection and a longer life expectancy.
- Exterior Polyester powder coating for enhanced resistance to the fading effects of the sun.
- Encased in a steel U-channel frame (1.2mm gauge steel with 180-degree folds) and bolted to the reveal.
- UL8 rawl plugs and coach screws (approximately 60mm long) are used to secure the frame to the wall.
- Wall mountings and fixing points are well-concealed to reduce easy access.
Tips to choose the right burglar bars for your requirements:
Unfortunately, in South Africa, property invasions are common, which is why it is so important to take the necessary steps to secure your home or office. Applying tough burglar bars, such as Magnador’s Single Upright Magnagrille bars, is a sure way to keep intruders out, thereby protecting yourself, your family and your belongings.
Here are some factors to take into consideration, which may help you to choose the most suitable security solution:
- Understand your property’s risk profile
When choosing any type of security product for your property, including burglar bars, you should take your risk profile into consideration. In high risk areas, you want to be sure that you are installing uncompromising security solutions. At Magnador, we have different products suited for different risk profiles. Talk to our team about the security demands in your neighbourhood and we will help you choose the best product for your needs.
- Know what style you prefer
With the advancements in the industry, burglar bars and other security solutions are now available in assorted styles and colours. For those who do not want to hamper their view of the outside world, Clear Burglar Bars are also an option. Before choosing your preferred burglar bars, know what style you have in mind as this will make the process easier.
- Decide on your budget
Of course, your budget plays an important role in the burglar-proofing solution you choose. Knowing how much you are willing to spend beforehand can make the process of finding suitable burglar bars simpler. You can also talk to our team about your budget and requirements and we will help you find a suitable security solution.
For more on our Single Upright Magnagrille burglar bars, or any of our other top-of-the-range burglar bars for windows, please feel free to contact us directly.